Friday 13 November 2009

Eagle of the 9th

When I walked into reception today there was much giggling, fanning of brows and other such girlie nonsense. Nothing new there then. But on further investigation it seems that the common local phenomena known as 'film crew in Glencoe' seems to behind such behaviour.

Morgan & Channing

Maybe its because I'm the other side of 40, maybe its because I've seen it all before (have I told you that me and Harry Potter are best mates?) or maybe it's because I just a numb bloke, but I don't quite get it myself. But, who am I to criticise if our reception staff get all doey eyed and want a photo with Channing Tatum, Jamie Bell and the gang. On the other hand, if Shakira was in town...

Eagle of the 9th sounds a bit like a golf result but a quick Google reveals that I'm probably not being stitched up with this story and it is in fact being filmed on location in Glencoe. Look out for a release some time in 2010.

No comments: