Sunday 8 November 2009

Team Moose, Doon Broon and other nonsense.

Just a thought, but does anyone remember our "Doon Broon" t-shirts? it was just one of many silly ideas, our little homage to climbing brand Think Pink and Clachaig, crossed with an education at Newcastle University and some Newcastle Brown Ale. Amazingly, the shirts were a big hit and we sold loads of them. The forerunner to our cheeky little homage to Carlsberg that we're retailing now (and we're on the 5th print run of these since we launched them earlier this year!) I couldn't find a shirt to show you but I'll keep looking.

Chances are that these guys remember the shirts. The photo appeared on my Facebook pages this last week - a blast from the past so to speak. And they too had their own little homage, and I do still have my Team Moose sweatshirt. (can anyone spot a young Proclaimer in that photo?)

1 comment:

getinthebackofthevan said...

The young Proclaimer is Robin Henderson or his twin Brother (I kid you not) Ah the days of Think Pink and Clach T-shirts the uniform of NUFWS